We are a startup from Munich, Germany. Our firm belief is that Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is going to play a major role in financial markets within the next years. We are targeting professional investors, institutions and data-driven enthusiasts and are supporting them with intelligence and high-quality data to select, compare and follow up on the best investment opportunities. We are expanding our team and are looking for support in development.
You will join the newly created team as a lead front end developer. We are building a data-heavy application that allows users to assess different investment strategies in crypto/decentralized finance space. You will have a chance to build the front-end developers’ team and set the ways of working for that area. Our front-end application functionalities are predominantly related to data visualization, therefore previous experience with similar projects is highly desired.
- Develop high-quality, well-described frontend code.
- Design front-end solutions based on mock-ups and direct cooperation with UX designers.
- Utilize implemented RESTful APIs.
- Implement new product features and user interfaces.
- Perform unit testing and other quality checks, develop relevant documentation, as needed.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Work experience in front end development of 5+ years
- React (ideally experience with MUI or other library for graphical data visualization)
- Java Script/Redux
- Git/Linux OS
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving/ proactivity
- Experience with Agile ways of working.
- Nice to have- experience with Azure/AWS or Google cloud
- Nice to have- experience with CI/CD pipeline